How high profits and low investment by business in R&D and workers lead to income inequality. Why the current situation is unsustainable and what can be done about it.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why isn’t productivity improving as quickly as in prior decades.
- Why are profits too high.
- How does CEO compensation compare to what employee make.
- Why public shareholders don’t actually own the company.
- What is the level of income inequality in the U.S. and what can be done about it.
TranscriptAs a Money For the Rest of Us Plus member you are able to listen to the podcast in an ad-free format and have access to the written transcript for each week’s episode. For listeners with hearing or other impairments that would like access to transcripts please send an email to [email protected]
Learn More About Plus Membership »