In this week’s Money For the Rest of Us Plus episode, I discuss:
- Quantitative easing as it pertains to repurchase agreement collateral and its impact on interest rates.
- Will the Federal Reserve sell its holdings of bonds?
- The Fed’s reverse repo program.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb’s precautionary principle as it applies to QE and GMOs.
- Karl Popper’s concept of the piecemeal engineer.
- Feedback from listeners on the interlude music experiment.
The episode length is 17 minutes.
Become A Member
If you would like to listen to this episode of Money For the Rest of Us Plus, you can do so by becoming a member of the Money For the Rest of Us Hub.