This week on Money For the Rest of Us Plus we look at what returns have been for the U.S. stock market during the election cycle. We also look how whether the U.S. is in an recession or not has influenced the outcome of the election.
Other topics in the episode include:
- What happens when a mutual fund closes to new investors,
- Why investors should use limit orders when trading,
- Why caused the ETF crash in the early trading minutes of August 24, 2015,
- Are Stable Value Funds a good substitute for bonds and cash,
- Why is the DoubleLine Total Return Fund trailing the Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund this year.
- What are some of the individual fund holdings account minimums for the model portfolios,
- Will there ever be a cash allocation for the model portfolios.
The episode length is 30 minutes.
Become A Member
If you would like to listen to this episode of Money For the Rest of Us Plus, you can do so by becoming a member of the Money For the Rest of Us Hub.