Why your personal data will be compromised if it hasn’t already been, and what to do to protect yourself from the consequences of identity theft.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How much personal data has been stolen by hackers since 2005.
- What are the different types of identity fraud.
- How prevalent is bank fraud.
- How much is stolen data worth.
- How to protect yourself from identity theft.
- What is a credit freeze and what are some of the drawbacks.
As a Money For the Rest of Us Plus member you are able to listen to the podcast in an ad-free format and have access to the written transcript for each week’s episode. For listeners with hearing or other impairments that would like access to transcripts please send an email to email@example.com
Learn More About Plus Membership »