This is the April 2015 mid month report discusses:
- Global stock market returns in April.
- How the China stock market is overbought and what I am doing about it.
- A review of the IMF World Economic Outlook report.
- Why I don’t have exposure to Latin America.
- A review of deflation trends around the world.
- A review of disappointing U.S. economic data and the Citi Economic Surprise Index.
- A portfolio update.
Become A Member
If you would like to read the rest of this article, consider becoming a member of the Money For the Rest of Us Hub.