This audio lesson discusses bond supply. Topics covered include:
- How a below average supply of bonds can suppress interest rates.
- A review of the new bond supply increase in 2014.
- When was the last time U.S. government bond supply decreased and why.
- Why there has not been an increase in mortgage-backed bonds in seven years.
- Why the supply of bonds needs to increase for an extended period of rising interest rates.
The episode length is 7 minutes.
Become A Member
If you would like to listen to this audio lesson, consider becoming a member of the Money For the Rest of Us Hub.