This audio lesson discusses market internals and why combined with valuations and economic trends they are a powerful tool for managing portfolio risk.
Items covered include:
- What are the behavioral aspects of valuations and market internals.
- What is trend, momentum, and sentiment.
- What are absolute and relative trends.
- How trend is measured.
- How momentum differs from trend and how is it measured
- How sentiment is measured.
The episode length is 12 minutes.
Become A Member
If you would like to listen to this audio lesson, consider becoming a member of the Money For the Rest of Us Hub.