Your odds of having $10 million are less than 0.2%. Here’s how to live like your rich without the money.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- The surprisingly low median for household net worth and 401k balances in the U.S.
- What percent of U.S. households are millionaires.
- How much you can withdraw each year from your retirement portfolio.
- Why it takes a great deal of luck to reach $10 million in investable assets.
- The Millenials and Generation X’s most important life goal.
- The difference between looking rich and feeling rich.
- What you need in a house in order to feel in rich.
- What you need in a car so you feel rich.
- How to travel so you feel rich.