How do closed end funds, open end mutual funds, exchange traded funds (“ETFs”) and exchange traded notes (“ETNs”) differ and when should you use each one.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What is an investment vehicle.
- What is the difference between and active and passive investment strategies.
- When do you use a private investment vehicles.
- How is net asset value calculated.
- What are closed end funds and how do they work.
- How do you opportunistically invest in closed end funds.
- What are open end mutual funds and how do they work.
- What are exchange traded funds and how do they work.
- What are the pricing risks with fixed income ETFs.
- What are exchange traded notes and how do they work.